RGN-Nursing Home (Permanent Full- Time)
Are you a dedicated RGN Nurse looking for a new role in a market leading nursing home?
Our client a well-established Care home has exciting opportunities for RGN Nurses for their care home in UK. This will involve being responsible for care of all patients and social needs. The successful candidate will have the desire and the opportunity to develop their nursing skills within a nursing home and progress within the company.
• You must enjoy working in an environment which changes frequently.
• Will have the passion and desire to care for elderly patients, in a none hospital setting.
• Experience working in busy teams with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Able to exhibit excellent administrative and decision making skills.
• Experience across a range of nursing skills backed up by professional and clinical knowledge.
• You will have completed infection control and health and safety training.
• Able to establish an understanding of the delivery of high quality care.
• Continually take an interest in current medical evidence and studies
• Experience working in a nursing home
• Student Mentorship
Applicants must hold:
• A current NMC PIN number
• Right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org